Today, we hear more and more about the United Arab Emirates as a preferred investment destination.
What are the reasons that make the country so appealing?
Let’s explore the compelling reasons to invest in the UAE as we delve into the thriving economy, strategic business opportunities, and investor-friendly policies driving the nation’s unprecedented growth.
The United Arab Emirates has undergone a significant economic and political transformation, transitioning from being a tourist destination to becoming a prime hub for businesses.
Today, the UAE offers unparalleled opportunities for international businesses. It boasts a business-friendly environment, encouraging trade and investment, along with a strategic location as a global trading hub, top-notch infrastructure, and favorable government policies. To attract foreign investments, several free zones have reduced fees and introduced special incentives for businesses.
Additionally, the UAE possesses a diverse pool of talent and hosts world-class trade events, providing significant advantages for businesses. The country boasts cutting-edge technology infrastructure, a supportive government, and visionary leadership—essential elements for successful business operations.
In the realm of technology, the UAE stands as a global leader in pioneering digital transformation. The government’s initiatives, such as the Fourth Industrial Revolution Network under the “Projects of the 50” initiative, signify its commitment to technological advancement. The 10×10 program aims for a 10% annual growth in exports in key markets and the Emirates Investment Summit facilitates opportunities for foreign direct investment worth AED 550 billion over the next nine years.
Looking ahead to 2024, the UAE is set to launch numerous mega projects, making it an attractive destination for visitors worldwide.
Key Advantages of the UAE for Companies:
- Full ownership in Freezone and for certain businesses even in Mainland
- Certain Free Trade Zones (FTZs) offer exemptions from customs duties and Value Added Tax (VAT) under specific conditions.
- World-class ports, airports, roads, and telecommunications services.
- Adoption of technologies like 3D printing, artificial intelligence, robotics, 5G communications, and blockchain.
Government Role & Business Policy:
- Stable political environment and policies since independence in 1971.
- Government revenue from petroleum exports fuels investment in various sectors.
- Transparent regulations and strong protection of rights in labor, consumer, intellectual property, health, and safety.
- Wide array of asset classes: stock exchange, real estate, pension schemes, funds, and deposit accounts.
- No taxes on remittances of capital and easy market access for foreign investors.
- Removal of foreign ownership restrictions, promoting economic liberalization.
Due to its thriving economy, favorable tax policies, diverse license options, access to vast markets, investor-friendly processes, and tax-free status, the UAE has emerged as the preferred destination for international businesses seeking global expansion.
Dubai has been the main hub of Kelmer Group’s office network for years, with over 40 professionals operating in various departments, including accounting and legal consultancy, as well as providing assistance in international expansion. Kelmer Middle East is committed to helping companies in their access to the fast-growing UAE market, setting up and developing business opportunities.