DUBLIN - K&P INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING LTD
International Business Consulting
We have a mission of creating an innovative consulting service aimed at entrepreneurs who want to internationalise their activities since we began servicing the Irish market in 2003.
In an increasingly competitive and complex market we aim to provide our clients with multifaceted services that covers every aspect of administrative / bureaucratic / formal face of the business to obtain the benefits of delocalisation.
We have a strong history of assisting both start-ups and established businesses in their day to day activities offering business consultation, tax advice, bookkeeping and administrative services.
Our team of experienced, multilingual professionals pride themselves on working closely with our clients to understand their business and tailor our advice and services in order to best meet every aspect of their needs.
- General business consultancy
- Tax consulting and opinions
- Legal advice and opinions
- Company set-up and corporate strategic planning
- Provision of registered office
- Company secretarial services
- Admin coordination, bookkeeping and data processing
- Financial Accounting
- Internal reporting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate and personal tax advisory and compliance
- VAT reporting, Intrastat declaration and EC Sales
- Payroll management and processing
- HR Management
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- General day-to day Company management
- Assistance with authorisations and licensing
- Company relocations and liquidations
- Administration services
- Assistance with preparing contracts and agreements